We are asked a lot of questions in life. But one question stands alone as the most important question you will ever consider- “Who do you say Jesus is?" The Gospel of John is one of the most beloved books in the Bible and its focus and purpose is in answering this very question. Because what you believe about Jesus is the single most important thing about you! Starting this Sunday we will embark on a journey as we look at Jesus’ life and message through the words of one of His best friends while He walked this earth, the “Beloved Disciple”, John.
1. The Most Important Questions You Will Ever Be Asked - Keith Sensenig
2. All in the Word (John 1:1-5) - Benji Martin
3. Three Witnesses and Two Decisions (John 1: 6-18) - Keith Sensenig
4. The Voice of Hope (John 1:19-34) - Benji Martin
5. What are You Looking for? (John 1:35-51) - Benji Martin
6. When a Party is Much More than a Party (John 2:1-12) - Keith Sensenig
7. The Reckless, Raging Fury that They Call the Love of God (John 2:13-25) - Keith Sensenig
8. Spiritual Birth (John 3:1-21) - Benji Martin
9. He Must Increase - Benji Martin
10. The Well of Desire - Benji Martin
30 Timber Lane
Strasburg, PA 17579
Phone: 717-687-5118 717-687-5118
If you are on a mobile device, you can give online here.